- Production of flight lines to order
- swisstopo geodata: SWISSIMAGE, DTM-AV, SPOT5, LANDSAT, TLM, VECTOR200
- Possibility of integrating specific customer geodata
- Swiss frontier and border areas of neighbouring countries
- Supply in the video formats XviD, DivX, Microsoft MPEG-4 (compressed) and BMP sequence (non-compressed)
- Export of static images available in the following formats: TIFF, JPEG, GIF, BITMAP
With 3D flights, three-dimensional data can be viewed dynamically, by superimposing topographic models with satellite or aerial images, vector data or other geo-referenced data. The visualisation takes place along a flight line. Each 3D flight is produced individually according to customer requirements and can therefore meet a wide variety of requirements. 3D flights are an ideal way of presenting spatial projects in a dynamic, appealing and easy-to-understand way. Hence their use especially for showing infrastructures, ecological and other projects.