Swiss Map online
For planning at home.
Price: CHF 49.00 for the first year,
annual subscription CHF 29.00
Swiss Map online offers you all map scales and also high-resolution aerial photographs (orthofotos) of the whole of Switzerland. The data is available on the Internet. As far as you are concerned, this means that you always have the very latest data at your fingertips and can automatically benefit from revisions.
Furthermore, it includes the snowshoe and ski routes and the whole SwitzerlandMobility route network, which also features the cycle paths.
Swiss Map online is also available as a network/multi-user license and can ideally be used in companies or as a teaching aid in schools.
- All national map scales from 1:25,000 to 1:1,000,000
- High resolution aerial photographs (orthophotos) of entire Switzerland
- Hill shading representation
- Geological and Historical Maps
- Selection of hiking trails and bike route
- Indication of snowshoe and ski routes and slopes steeper than 30°
- Calculation of elevation profile and hiking/biking time
- Print, Import/Export
- Zoom and transparency
- Direct data exchange (Waypoints, Routes and Tracks) with GPS devices
- Graphic functions
- Place name and postcode search
- Import of air navigation obstacle data
- Flexible user interface
- and much more...
Languages: English, German, French, Italian
Development of Swiss Map 25 / 50 / 100 was discontinued in January 2010. Therefore we cannot guarantee that it will work on operating systems that have come out since.
- Demande pour licences multiposte et réseau
10.02.2012 | 119 Kb | PDF
- Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8,
8.1 or Mac OS X 10.4-10.9
- Dual-Core processor
- 512 MB free RAM
- 1 GB free space on hard drive
- CD-ROM drive
- Broadband Internet connection
More products for you:
- Licence Agreement Swiss Map online
21.06.2011 | 155 Kb | PDF
Notification of an amendment